If you’re interested in opening a real estate brokerage this year or learning ways to grow your independent office, this is the one event you can’t afford to miss.
At this free seminar and motivation workshop, two experts in the real estate industry share their years of experience in recruiting agents and growing offices.
You’ll learn how to attract and recruit productive agents, avoid costly mistakes, reduce your back office administration work, and more!
– How to attract productive agents to your brokerage
– How to open a real estate brokerage in today’s difficult market
– How to avoid the 5 most common costly mistakes
almost every broker makes
– How to eliminate 90% of the back office administration work
in a real estate office without it costing you a penny
– The true costs of opening a real estate office
– Things brokers don’t think of that will increase the bottom line
– How to choose the absolute best location for your real estate office
– How to present and close on an agent interview
– What agents look for in a real estate office
– Building a dynamic value proposition agents cannot say no to
RSVP today on Facebook or by emailing rsvp(at)sellstatecorporate(dotted)com to attend this incredible event!
DoubleTree by Hilton
888 Montebello Blvd
Rosemead, CA 91770
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 23
at 10:00am – 12:00pm
Click for larger image.
Contact us for agent and franchise opportunities.