Sellstate Horizons Realty recently took part in the AIDS Ride for Life “LifeCycle” 10. A 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles. This wonderful event seeks to help those living with HIV/AIDS to gain greater independence and get the treatment and care they need.
The event’s mission is as follows:
- Increase awareness and knowledge about the services and programs offered by the benefiting organizations;
- Increase awareness and knowledge about HIV/AIDS among participants, their donors and the general public;
- Increase AIDS activism and volunteerism among the participant and donor communities, inspiring them to become ambassadors in the fight against AIDS;
- Provide a positive, life-affirming experience for people affected and infected by HIV;
- Contribute to an increased understanding of the disproportionate impact HIV has had on the GLBT communities in SF and LA;
- Encourage an environment of dignity and improved quality of life for those affected by HIV and AIDS.
We congratulate our members at Sellstate Horizons Realty for taking the initiative and participating in this event!
More information about the cause and how you can participate is available at www.aidslifecycle.org
Sellstate Horizons is located at 17207 Ventura Blvd. Suite 2, Encino, CA 91316, (818) 815-3800, www.sellstatehorizons.com.
Contact us for agent and franchise opportunities.