The Sellstate Family continues to grow on a culture of giving back and sharing with those who are less fortunate. The community outreach programs that our members are involved in have brought immense amounts joy to countless families around the country.
At this year’s first annual Sellstate Leadership Summit, we proudly awarded the Sellstate Spirit Award to Sellstate Priority Office Manager Lynda Moritz who accepted on behalf of her entire team for their outstanding contributions and support of their community. Lynda Moritz also personally received a Humanitarian of the Year award from the REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach for her involvement in the community.
“For outstanding charitable contributions to the community”
While many of our offices and members spent countless hours this past year assisting others in their communities, the team at Sellstate Priority lead the way in showing the true spirit of Sellstate.
Below are a few highlights of some of the things this tremendous group was able to accomplish:
– Adopted a family consisting of 2 grandparents raising 6 girls (6yo-16yo) on Social Security. Provided home maintenance, a computer and desk for the children, gifts for Christmas, and more.
– Adopted another family for christmas consisting of a single mom and daughter who escaped from an abusive husband/father and a son that was living with them to help. Sent the mother/daughter on a Christmas shopping spree and purchased a van with insurance for the son to find work to help better support their family.
– Adopted 2 shelters for abused women providing clothes and shoes for 60 women and 109 children.
– Adopted a puppy for “Paws for Patriots”.
– Adopted a family that has a 9yo girl and a 6yo boy. Their son is dying from a rare disease and the family was incurring $3k/mo in medical expenses. Provided a christmas gift to the kids personally delivered by “Santa Clause”. Since Gavin (the son) loved fire trucks, they had the local fire chief show up with a big fire truck and took the kids for a ride with the lights and sirens on. Provided a housekeeper and landscaping services for a year. Provided 30 meals a month for the family so they don’t have to worry about dinner. Overall, they raised $40,000 for Gavin’s medical fund and $78,000 for the home fund for the family.
We would like to extend a special congratulations to Lynda and the entire team at Sellstate Priority. We are all extremely proud of them!
Left to Right:
Neil Cresswell, Sellstate President
Lynda Moritz, Sellstate Priority Realty Manager
Arthur Darmanin, Sellstate Chief Executive Officer
Read more Leadership Summit articles:
Sellstate Leadership Summit 2016
Sellstate Announces the 2016 Leadership Summit
Recap of Sellstate’s Highly Successful 2015 Leadership Summit!
2015 Sellstate Leadership Summit Heads to Fort Myers Beach, FL!
Recap of Sellstate’s Highly Successful 2014 Leadership Summit
2014 Sellstate Leadership Summit Returns to Vegas!
Sellstate Increases Time on Site an Amazing 1,700% Through Unified Database Strategy
New Sellstate Online Video Strategy Increases View Time a Staggering 532%
Sellstate Realty First Receives Leadership Award at 2013 Sellstate Leadership Summit
Sellstate Priority Realty Receives Spirit Award at 2013 Sellstate Leadership Summit
Contact us for agent and franchise opportunities.