General Sellstate FAQ
Where do I order marketing materials?
– You may view and order marketing material directly from Sellstate or from one of our approved vendors by visiting the Sellstate Store, located on SellstateSource.com: http://sellstaterealty.com/source/store/
Where can I find Sellstate logos?
– Official Sellstate logos can be found by visiting the Downloads section on SellstateSource.com. Here is a direct link to the Logos page: http://sellstaterealty.com/source/downloads/logos/
– If you’re looking for your office-specific logos, these were provided to your office upon joining sellstate. If you need these to be re-sent or you need them in a specific format, please contact marketing(at)sellstatecorporate(dotted)com.
Power Suite Related FAQ
How do I add/remove Real Estate Advisors and manage my office roster?
– You may add new Real Estate Advisors by logging in using the office level credentials, clicking “My Account” at the top right, choosing “Office Settings” (drop down must say ‘View Office Data’), then choosing “Manage Agents” on the right sidebar.
– From this page, you can click “Add New Agent” and input all of the new Real Estate Advisors’ information (any field with an asterisk is required).
– IMPORTANT: Be sure to check the box next to “Assign Seat” at the bottom of the Contact Info tab.
– Click “Save” and the newly added Real Estate Advisor will instantly receive an email with their login information.
– If any of your Real Estate Advisors did not receive their login information once you’ve added them, then make sure that you input the proper email address and the Real Estate Advisor has checked their spam folder. You can instruct your Real Estate Advisor on how to recover their password using the information below.
One of my Real Estate Advisors has lost their password. How do they recover it?
– To help one of your Real Estate Advisors recover a lost password, instruct them to go to Sellstate.com.
– From there they can click “Log In” at the top right.
– From the Log In page, have them click “Log In to Power Suite”.
– Then, have them use the “Forgot Your Password?” link using the email address that is associated with them on your office’s Power Suite roster to complete the process.
– Homes.com will send an email to the Real Estate Advisor providing them with their login information.
How do I delete Real Estate Advisors from my office roster?
– You may delete Real Estate Advisors by logging in using the office level credentials, clicking “My Account” at the top right, choosing “Office Settings” (drop down must say ‘View Office Data’), then choosing “Manage Agents” on the right sidebar.
– From this page, find the Real Estate Advisor you want to delete, and click the drop down menu to the right of their name that says “Select Action”.
– Choose “Remove Agent”.
Where can I find Power Suite training and support?
– To learn how to take full advantage of Power Suite and get technical support, please visit the official Power Suite support page: http://sellstaterealty.com/source/power-suite/power-suite-support/